DC summer camp 需要中文老师
Subject: Chinese teacher needed
您好！ Beauvoir Elementary School 在找一位Summer camp中文老师，您能把这个信息发给大家吗？
SUMMER PROGRAM: MANDARIN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE LEAD COUNSELOR POSITION
The Beauvoir Summer Program; held at Beauvoir the National Cathedral Elementary School, an independent co-educational primary school located in Washington D.C., welcomes qualified applicants for a part-time position as a Lead Counselor with our Mandarin Language and Culture Summer Camp in its summer program. This particular camp is in two sections each lasting 3 weeks. One section is for 4-6 year olds and the other section is for 6-8 year olds. The hours for this camp are 8am-12:30pm Monday through Friday, the weeks of June 25th – July 30th.
In its counselors, the Beauvoir Summer Program encourages and celebrates excellence in teaching and a spirit of collegiality and cooperation, in conjunction with an unwavering commitment to sustaining a vibrant community of learners. As such, the Mandarin Language and Culture Lead Counselor will demonstrate the ability to instruct students in both age ranges in an engaging and developmentally appropriate manner.
The Mandarin Language and Culture Lead Counselor will work collaboratively with and meet intermittently with the Summer Program Director and other teachers in the Summer Program. The Counselor assumes primary responsibility for the organization and delivery of lessons and instruction in Mandarin language and culture. Ultimately, all counselors support the camp’s mission to foster a spirit of inquiry and a joy in learning in all students. Hourly wage is competitive.
The Beauvoir Summer Program accepts candidates for this teaching position with the following minimal qualifications:
(1) Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Mandarin Language and Literatures, or another relevant field; advanced degrees are encouraged and state certification is not required.
(2) Fluency in English and Mandarin.
(3) A strong commitment to educating a diverse student body within a caring and creative environment.
(4) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
(5) A dedication to professional growth and continued learning.
(6) Previous teaching experience in either an elementary school or summer camp setting.
Beauvoir, the National Cathedral Elementary School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, admissions, scholarship, or employment programs.